A daunting task of getting the things secured in the app! Here’s a plethora of links that can help anyone lost/looking to get it done!
- Cant trust https? Well, roll out your own, AT YOUR OWN RISK!(A must for even https GET calls)
- openssl | Getting started with the certificate
- Look here if nothing works!
- FF issue(double check in the browser too!)?
- AWS docs(perfect example of information overload)
- Testing what you have
- Small things(Hacks!)
Dont forget, if you have a front controller for your aws, you need to apply the certificates there also!
And finally once all is set up turn off your http listeners for port 80! 🙂
And here’s a link to end the atrocities of the monopoly of the so called CA’s : https://letsencrypt.org/ 😀